Same chassis, same format and same functionality. It is true that the Apple Watch Series 2 also came with more power processor, a chassis made of ceramic, GPS built-in, and discounted, water resistant. Really are they sufficient arguments to make the leap? I decided to stop plucking the Daisy and try it in the first person. And this has been my experience.
Go ahead that my level of satisfaction with the Apple Watch was already itself very high, especially having previously been other smartwatch (two Pebble and a Fitbit Blaze) user, but the new model corrected part of the main shortcomings Watch original, so it was worth, on paper, upload category.
The three major arguments of Apple
“Is worth Apple Watch 2″? ” Of times have we heard this question and how difficult that is to answer it. But let’s start with the three main arguments that the Cupertino presented this new version of the clock:
- ES submersible, and finally you can practice swimming with him or you can take a dip at the beach.
- Account with Built-in GPS, something that certainly appreciate them coming out to run and no longer need to carry the iPhone over.
- A version is made in ceramic, a material that Apple says that it is up to three times more resistant than steel.
The other big news of the Series 2 was that it came accompanied of the huge update WatchOS 3, something that on the other hand, also played the original Apple Watch to the point of having one the sensation of enjoyment of a new clock without going through the box. Now well would suffice these three developments to buy the new version If you already have the previous?
The reality in daily use
The truth is that unless the sport is something fundamental in your life (Series 2 is clearly aimed at the world of sport), Apple Watch would be more than enough for a conventional user needs. That was my first thought, but What wrong was… Series 2 and from the perspective of a user of the original model, came with heavy ammunition to attack every day:
- The battery lasts now almost double: Apple advanced in the keynote that in Series 2 had optimized the performance of the battery, but the reality is you can now use the clock for two days without charging it.
- ES much faster in the execution of applications, and that is notice. The new version of the platform came with obvious performance improvements, but the truth is that the new processor S2 moves with much more joy apps in the clock.
- The fact that is submersible ago that you forget you are wearing something delicate at the wrist. Yes, it is a psychological factor, but from my perspective, change is brutal: with Series 2 your only concern is to load it, since the rest of the day you can make normal life (with baths and showers) forgotten that you wear it.
Ultimately, it is a jump from version with fewer Fireworks than one might initially think, but with much more impact on the everyday. Compensates for the update? It will depend on the needs of each in every day. Apple maintains its original Watch in our catalog, and that means that it is still very current for the bulk of the market.
Discover Apple Watch Series 2
Apple Watch Series 3 Case and Band Combinations Don’t Make …
Apple Watch Series 3 review: The smartest smartwatch yet
People are using Fitbits, Apple Watches to watch heart …
Top new Apple Watch Series 1 and Series 2 features – which …
Review: Apple Watch as a watch, a gadget, and platform …
Apple Watch unboxing photos and first impressions
iWatch Concept on Vimeo
10 Games I Want To Play On The Apple Watch
Best FPS Games for iPhone and iPad
American Public Television PBS celebrates Silicon Valley …
Circly iPhone Theme Changes Your App Icons Into Circular …
Is it REALLY worth subscribing to Spotify?
Complete List of iPhone 3GS Voice Commands
Sharon Tate in Heaven Super 8 Episode 2: Hopscotch on Vimeo
How to Eliminate Blank Cells in an Excel Spreadsheet …
White Ceramic Apple Watch Series 2 會是今季最佳的情侶錶 白色純淨之美
Apple Watch Series 2バラバラ分解レポート、大幅に進化した中身が明らかに
Apple Watch Series 2 è resistente all’acqua
A Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 2 Review