Since April of last year, users who purchased a Apple Watch renounced the possibility of installing iOS from scratch on your iPhone unconsciously. To do so, they would lose all the data accumulated by the smart watch of Apple both activity and health apps, In addition to the data accumulated by the Apple Watch. With the arrival of versions of iOS 9 and 10 iOS, Apple has not solved this problem.
Backups do not allow to save this data on an individual basis. NI in iCloud or iTunes, where it is necessary to activate encryption to keep them together with the rest of the copy. Fortunately, there has been a solution to this problem.
Why install iOS from scratch
A few days ago I picked up my new iPhone 7 Plus in glossy black. Last Thursday reached all the Apple Store in Spain with this elusive terminal units and I could make me one. After three years with an iPhone 5s, he always had installed new versions of iOS on the previous.
During this time, I have tested dozens of apps (do hundreds?), several betas of iOS 9 and 10 iOS, installed and deleted profiles, and even made a downgrade of iOS to see how was the process. This is the first reason that I would like to start from scratch on the new iPhone. The second was doing an experiment: look at iOS with new eyes. I had my first iPhone in 2009 and since then I have followed the same customs, organizing apps in a similar way and keeping the settings always.
iOS does not need to be installed from scratch except in specific cases
When you start from scratch, I wanted to see what apps are essential for my day to day and which not. See what gain positions as listed in the dock of iOS and what are on the front page of home. What will a folder and which are deleted. A start fresh and without the usual ties.
Finally, install iOS from scratch can be a last resort if your computer does not behave as it should. iOS doesn’t need to do clean installations but it is possible that if an error, this is moved along the different updates or restorations using backup. Installation from scratch is the solution in these cases.
Decipher Tools: save data of health, activity and Apple Watch to install iOS from scratch
Now well, as we said at the beginning of the article, Apple has not enabled any official way to save data of health, activity and Apple Watch settings apps. Without forgetting of the medals and workouts that we have made. The solution to this problem is called Decipher Activity Transfer, a software developed by Decipher Tools.
The company has available an authentic suite of tools, the majority of payment. However, that interests us in this case, it is totally free. The operation is as follows:
- You install Decipher Activity Transfer on your Mac or Windows PC.
- You desenlazas your Apple Watch on your iPhone. To do this, in your terminal access Watch > my watch > information and select unlink Apple Watch. This will create a backup on your iPhone with all the settings of your clock (not health or activity data).
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. You can access the tab on your iPhone and in the backup section, select the option on this computer checkbox Encrypt backup. In doing so, iTunes will keep all data on health, activity, training and Apple Watch in your computer settings. If no marks that square, it will leave out all these data.
With this software you can recover all your data on health and activity at the same time that you install iOS from scratch
- It runs Decipher Activity Transfer on your Mac or PC and follow the steps. This tool will double your backup and will work on it so that you don’t miss your original data.
- Once you are done, go on your iPhone settings > General > reset > erase all content and settings. Now you can already restore the Decipher backup with your data health, activity and Apple Watch.
- When the restore is complete, iTunes will ask you if you want to set it up as a new iPhone. You select this option. When the process is complete, go to apps for health and activity and make sure that everything on your website is.
- Now you just need to link your Apple Watch your refurbished iPhone. You will have the opportunity to load a backup of your clock or start from scratch. This will not affect more than the Apple Watch, not to the health settings.
According to the developer, Decipher Activity Transfer not handled the backup of your iPhone. What makes this app is analyze packets that make up the backup, look for those related to health, activity and Apple Watch and discard the rest. In this way, we will have these data only on our phone. In my case, has worked to perfection. Is the perfect solution for those who sought to install iOS from scratch without losing one iota of health data.
How To Install iOS 11 Public Beta FREE
How to install Working Apple Satch Springboard on Your …
[HINDI/URDU] how to install ios11 on iphone and ipad hindi …
How to Install Cydia without Jailbreak iOS 11/10/9 (Cydia …
Install GBA4iOS Emulator on iPhone iOS 9 Without Jailbreak
How To Jailbreak iOS 7 & Install Cydia With Evasi0n 7 …
How to make your iPhone stop talking by turning off …
The best 10 iPhone widgets for iOS 10
How to check your data plan usage on your iPhone
Download Infinix Zero 5 Stock Wallpapers
Make Your iPhone’s Volume HUD Less Annoying in iOS 8 « iOS …
Install PlayStation & Games On iOS iPhone iPad iPod Touch …
Add wireless charging to your iPhone right now
Dukto: Multi-platform File Transfer For Home Network …
Download Infinix Zero 5 Stock Wallpapers
Apple’s new Beats headphones
hd black wallpapers
How To Install iOS 7 Beta On Your iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod …