An interesting video made by AsapSCIENCE an overview to How smartphones affect our daily lives, causing problems that didn’t exist before, or increasing others that we already had.
And, although mobile devices help us and have very positive applications, if we abuse or not use them intelligently, can be a problem for our health:
- To begin with, the video starts by pointing out the strange thing is that in the world there are more people with Smartphone with access to a toilet that works.
- The video points out that the posture with the curved back Crouch and use these devices is becoming more frequent (phones, tablets, computers…) and that so much time watching screen has been in recent years a considerable increase of vision problems, such as myopia.
- Repetitive and compulsive behaviors in search of rewards (the dopamine that occurs in the brain whenever we get a prize in a game… puts example Candy Crush).
- Change of habits in young people (at worst): young people prefer to also use mobile devices for almost anything, simply to avoid the boredom, instead of doing other activities such as reading or going out with friends. This also produces inability to function without mobile phone (fear of being not connected, to miss something, not knowing what to do if you have no mobile phone).
- Sleep disorders, technological insomnia, which we have also spoken on HowStuffWorks. This may be related to problems such as diabetes, obesity..
- Dependence on mobile devices and the Internet to find knowledge and to carry out all the tasks and arrangements of everyday life.
The authors of the video say goodbye to making a proposal to take some Holiday mobile devices. From HowStuffWorks Biotionary.com, you wonder if you think that we are becoming more dependent on these devices and if this affects more sedentary, compulsive acts.
We simply recommend moderation and common sense, but it does no harm to make a reflection exercise to check if we have experienced (us or in our environment) problems that concerned the authors of the video, and take this opportunity to recommend active life and have moments to * disconnect and practise healthy activities * away from wifi, 4 G and the smart devices many times us stunning.
Evie Launcher v2.05.02-10 Apk is Available ! » UdownloadU
What to wear in Iceland
A List of few Game-changing batting strokes in modern …
Are waterproof books on the way? Scientists have developed …
iPhone Augmented Reality
Smartphones, are we addicted?
Cellphones & Smartphone 2018: Latest Phones List
Nokia 6 Specs, Price, Review and Release Date in India
RiverPark Wedgewood Fund Q3 2018 Investor Letter …
25 Mobile Research Charts to Guide Your 2012 Marketing …
Maya Angelou Quotes
25+ Best Memes About Imagines
25+ best Gods blessings quotes on Pinterest
Top 8 Prettiest Pink Smartphones
Two damaged people, trying to heal each other is love. # …
Intriguing and compelling swivel phones from the distant …
25+ Best Memes About Coup De Grace